Friday, March 26, 2010

This is my second try at this

So I will show you my son and grandson who are coming to visit in May, after we get home and continue getting settled in our new rig.

SOOOOOOOOO greetings from Yuma AZ. We are now one week in our new rig. We are exhausted and recuperating here where the weather is wonderful, and our friends from Colorado are next door. They are retired military, and we are on an Army base where training is done for the troops going to Afghanistan. It is an interesting place.

But my main interest tonight is learning to use this thing, and then letting folks know it is here, and I will try to write – maybe not daily, but often enough that if you wonder where I am, you can go here and find out what is happening. I appreciate your feedback and comments. It feels good to hear from you after you have visited here, makes me feel important.

Gavin_044

Gavin when he was just a baby. He is now almost one, getting around and about to take his first airplane ride in May coming to visit Grandma and Auntie Lani.

No comments: