Friday, November 12, 2010

Pictures are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo  39-1                                                                             Nurse Mary Ann checking my sore foot.

Photo  36-3The group at cake time.  Paris took the picture.  Mary Ann chose a cat clock with a wagging tail for me.  Very appropriate.  We have it hanging in the coach. 

 

Photo  29Wayne and Jimmy on clarinet and trumpet.  Jimmy is into jazz and attends a group where he is learning to improvise.  Wayne bought himself a clarinet lately is is resuming his old skills.  Pretty well I might add. 

 

IMG_6183

 

The girls took a drive and shopping trip to a local farm market for apples, bakery stuff, and it was cold – the wind blowing a gale.  We enjoyed Paris’ world and the drive. 

So much for my first successful effort at getting  pictures on here.  I have more learning to do but my teacher and friend, Leslie, will be staying here as we travel on.  But at least I know enough to experiment more successfully.  She fixed all my mess ups.  The computer came close to crashing a few weeks ago, and we found the right guy near by in Miami, OK who did a wonderful job of cleaning it up and re installing the hard drive.  David spent days and days re-installing all the programs, so we are back up to date and running well now. 

No comments: